COVID-19: Master The Skills Of Fear & Be Successful
COVID-19 is the worst menace these days. Being an evolving species, we can Master the skills of being successful despite of Fears.
When the going gets tough, the tough always get going. Our Nation ” India” has always proved herself to be toughest at all times. With the onset of COVID-19 , we actually have an option to accelerate change.
COVID–19 Forced Changes
- India is now a full fledged digital country. it is most advisable to move to digitally conducting your banking and purchases.
- Work From Home (WFH) was a rare feature within Indian business structures, requirement of standardization of processes is required. Best for Companies to take assistance from 3rd party HR firms.
- Health Consciousness is on the rise, everyone is eating home cooked food as well as learning to cook for ourselves.
- Fitness has also indirectly come into our lifes as we are not working within our homes. The exercise we are getting was not there when we just sat a desk.
- A civics lesson has been downloaded in everyone’s mindset from the fear of Covid. Crowding wont suffocate you now, people wont cough and sneeze on your faces or your surroundings.
Hopefully people will think once before defecating on the streets.
New Opportunities For Success Without The Fear Of COVID-19
Awaken the Indian brain cells. A gift we all have , but refrain from using. Its time to be innovative with common sense. Time to drop the copy paste , lazier options.
- An opportunity for our states and cities to look into the congested living and working spaces. A huge opportunity for the management students to device new strategies.
- An opportunity for ayurveda, homeopathy , natural medicine to deliver their tools towards immunity.
- All the economists , marketeers, financers to open a new way of opening the roadblocks.
- If India flattens the curve, the option of many businesses coming to India will be growing, which will indicate employment for more.
- IITians , IIMites, architects and engineers can think independently and free themselves from the clutches of the west.
World was already heading slowly towards recession before Corona hit it. COVID 19 Lockdowns suddenly brought the World economy to a virtual grinding halt. It’s akin to hitting the bottom during the lockdowns.
Every country is trying to redraw its strategy for Sharper & quicker recovery. Only time will tell which country succeeds the best. Our hope lies strongest on Indians and we hope that we lay the foundation for new path of life.